Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back from Guatemala

Hello, my friends.  I am back from the trip to Guatemala where I was investigating the use of technology to support early literacy in its 33,000 schools.  I have been enjoying all of your photos and comments. I'll be working to get them all up on the blog.

I am looking forward to our work in a few short weeks.  Remember, if you want time with me for a conference or a classroom visit on Thursday before our Friday workshop,  just ask one of the principals.

Our focus on Friday will be on getting a good sketch of stage one of your unit, learning the power of advocacy and inquiry in meetings, and building your toolbox with comprehension strategies to support the Common Core.

Have a wonderful September.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment